Do you believe in Leprechans?

Monday, January 4, 2010

"Mom Has First Say"

So this blog was started because Rachel and Mark kept telling me what to put in MY blog stories. So, here you go; write your own stories! We are going to have the kids post once a week. Rachel gets the first week, Sarah the second week, and so on, until it becomes Rachel's turn again.

Val and I decided to let the kids do this because it would be a great reason for them to write something worth reading. I am going to try to edit as little as possible; I can't speak for Val. Just know, in this case especially, it's the thought that counts!

Since we all love feedback, and it is for the kids, it would be great if you could comment on a story after you've read it. It would mean a lot to the kids; I know comments mean a lot to me!

Our families hope you enjoy this!

3 comments:

  1. Why isn't there a spot for "Other"? Why can't I vote for an aardvark if I want to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are awesome parents, I wish they had had this when my kids were growing up. I'm proud to call you two my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you need an extra hand to do something. I'm proud that you kept trying.

    ReplyDelete